Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson Wentz in 2023: “I’m excited to take the Toronto Argonauts to the next level”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson Wentz in 2023: “I’m excited to take the Toronto Argonauts to the next level”

Wasn't mine. Just thought it was funny. Washington fans are done with him.

Funny how the OL and playcalling look just fine with Heinicke in there.

Cartson's 2022 season was a total shocker. He made a couple of great throws, he made his OL look bad, he pissed off his coach, he committed terrible turnovers, he got hurt, and he was outplayed by his backup. Who could have seen it coming?

Comment

Wentz will happily retire to Montana with his 100 million dollars and never think about football again.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He was never the same player after that Marc Barron hit in that Rams game. I've said it before, the reality of the injury made him realize he was merely mortal. Great players understand and accept this. They rise to greater heights in despite, or maybe because of it depending on their courage and mental fortitude. Not Carson Wentz. He is and always will be thought of this way. Yes, he did return to football after rehab, but mentally the fear was always there.
        Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 11-02-2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Wentz hurts his little pinky just before he is to go into Indy and Philly coming up on the schedule...

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
            Wasn't mine. Just thought it was funny. Washington fans are done with him.
            HE WON'T MAKE THE ARGOS!! You need to be accurate in the CFL.
            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Forcing his way out of Philadelphia was the best thing he ever did for the franchise. I mean that.

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post

HE WON'T MAKE THE ARGOS!! You need to be accurate in the CFL.
                Wouldn’t be a bad landing spot for him. No one gives a shit about the Argos.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  Forcing his way out of Philadelphia was the best thing he ever did for the franchise. I mean that.
                  We're really lucky that 2020 turned out the way it did.

Comment

So a serious question. Despite the way things turned out, Wentz was having an MVP type year and was instrumental in getting home field advantage in the playoffs in 2017. In 2027 or 2037 when we commemorate the tenth or twentieth anniversary of Eagles first SB win, does he get invited to the festivities and receive a standing ovation or does he even merit an invitation?

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

We're really lucky that 2020 turned out the way it did.
                      2017 required a Chump Kelly meltdown two years earlier. Wentz had a meltdown two years ago. Hmm.

Comment

All of his North Dakota fans will be comfortable up there.
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Wub View Post
                          So a serious question. Despite the way things turned out, Wentz was having an MVP type year and was instrumental in getting home field advantage in the playoffs in 2017. In 2027 or 2037 when we commemorate the tenth or twentieth anniversary of Eagles first SB win, does he get invited to the festivities and receive a standing ovation or does he even merit an invitation?
                          He’ll get the perfunctory invite which he’ll politely decline.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Wouldn’t be a bad landing spot for him. No one gives a shit about the Argos.
                            Fuck'em. Send him to Hamilton.
                            Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Frank Reich deserved to be fired for thinking he was better than Doug Pederson and he could get the best out of Wentz.

Ron Rivera was lucky that he did not have to be tainted by the stink of Wentz before it was too late.

Wentz’s career in the NFL is over, and he has only himself to blame.

Comment

Working...
                              X