• Show
Clear All

• Better WAKE THE F UP

This team they are playing has nothing to lose

Not a clinic in tackling.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      Not a clinic in tackling.
      They look like they forgot how to do allot, I mean this is a shitty Texans team'

Comment

This is the Lions game again

Comment

This game aside I do not like the poor tackling, could see it really bite them in the ass at a bad time.

Comment

They came out completely unprepared on defense. Practically like they didn’t gameplan at all. Letting Davis Mills and company have 10+ play drives on you is embarrassing.

Comment

I know it's a short week but come on....defense needs to wake up

Comment

We really miss Davis.

Comment

Overlooked this game. Thought they could just show up and get he dub. Should still win but hopefully this shows them to keep focused week on and week out for the stretch run.
                  ​​​

​​​

Comment

Might want to blitz once or twice.

Comment

Thursday Night Football is a trash product. Getting a win with no serious injuries is as good as you can hope for.

Comment

Originally posted by Marinate03 View Post
                        They came out completely unprepared on defense. Practically like they didn’t gameplan at all. Letting Davis Mills and company have 10+ play drives on you is embarrassing.
                        It’s really not. The Texans were always going to move the ball tonight. Not every game is going to be a dominant victory.

Comment

WAIT SO READING THIS THREAD WE LOST?
                          CONFUSED.

"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                            WAIT SO READING THIS THREAD WE LOST?
                            CONFUSED.

Always pussy knee jerk reactions. I don’t care if we only win by a 1/3 of a point. People forget about the losing seasons.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

It would be one thing if this game had actually gone down to the wire. It's just ridiculous when people jump off a cliff every time the opponent sustains a drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X