No announcement yet.

RIP Irish George

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO KNOW HE IS AT PEACE, AND WHAT'S LEFT IS SADNESS FOR ANYONE WHO EVER MET HIM...

I'M THINKIN TAILGATE IN THE LOT AT THE SERVICES.

HE WOULDN'T WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY..
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

So sorry to hear this awful news.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

RIP my friend. I hope there is lots of French Canadian girls where you're at.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

It just plain sucks. No other way to spin it. But I’m glad we got
          to know him, and I’m glad we had him in our lives, both individually and as a collective bored.

Comment

Goodbye, friend. You have blessed so many of us over the years with friendship and laughter. You are loved.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              He passed away peacefully this morning.

May he be remembered for his generous spirit, dry wit, love for his family and friends, skillful pen, sports fandom and so much more.

I'm heartbroken to have lost of my seatmate and friend.

There's a tailgayte in heaven waiting for you with Red Klotz and KG has a giant aramingo with extra mayo.

Love you Tim!
              I am so sorry to all of you who were friends with IG, only knew the man from being on this board. My my heart felt condolences go out to you all and his family.

Comment

Thanks for everything, Tim. Yours was a friendship that I valued very much. Rest In Peace, my friend.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

So glad you got to see him two gap, he will missed by everyone lucky enough to cross paths with him
                  really good to see 2 gaps avatar, again,,,terrible reason for it of course.....hope things have been good for you and your family 2G.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Rest in Paradise IG!
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. RIP.

Comment

Ugh. Saw two sticky’s and my heart sank before reading the title.

RIP original board member. You will be missed. It seems like yesterday you retired and I hope you enjoyed every bit of it.

Glad to see Ellsworth, the GREAT Two Gap and a few others from the old days. Hope all is well with you guys.

Man, KG and IG - two sources of great entertainment over the years. Lots of fun and laughter. Best wishes to IG’s daughter, friends, and loved ones.

Comment

Ugh. This is a bummer. Rest in Peace, Tim!
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

We're all better for having known Tim. I will appreciate the confidence he had that it would all work out.as I was finding my way in my career.

I don't know if there are Aramingos in heaven, but I hope Tim is busting KG's balls right now.

-AE

Comment

End of an era. Hoping there's a Smitty's in Heaven and he's just sitting back and enjoying himself as he drinks a cold one. Thank goodness he's no longer in any pain but I gotta say it feels surreal to even be making this post. RIP, Georgie.

Comment

I am going to miss you. The value of our friendship is beyond measurable. Id pay anything to have you back for "one more time" I miss you. Love ya Man!

Comment

Working...
                                X