Fooles played ok.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fooles played ok.

There is some hope. The bad parts of this game were not on him for the most part.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Dood ... when they were down 20-7, I went to the freezer and got youknowwhat.

As soon as I took a bite Darby picks it off.

God's honest truth.

But I only have ONE left.

Serious dilemma coming up.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Dood ... when they were down 20-7, I went to the freezer and got youknowwhat.

As soon as I took a bite Darby picks it off.

God's honest truth.

But I only have ONE left.

Serious dilemma coming up.
      You must save for the playoffs
      --------

Comment

I'm working on getting M to hit his boyz in Philly to ship me some.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          There is some hope. The bad parts of this game were not on him for the most part.
          237, 4 TD and 0 INT

Comment

Fooles played great! Unless the D steps up, no Supe. But 30 points on offense works for me.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

way better than OK... 4 TD, 0 INT, 115 rating

very happy with Foles. He's not Wentz, but no one is.
              So glad its Foles in backup, and not someone like Sanchez

Comment

First start in 2 years...

You must save for the playoffs
                ....he was special good.....if the defense hadn’t had their head up their butts this game wouldn’t have been close.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                  ....he was special good.....if the defense hadn’t had their head up their butts this game wouldn’t have been close.
                  Hopefully he can establish some chemistry with the receivers. He hasn't been practicing with them all year.
                  --------

Comment

Hopefully he can establish some chemistry with the receivers. He hasn't been practicing with them all year.
                    He missed some to alshon but seemed to be okay throwing to the others. He likes throwing to Nelson.
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The D is gonna get ROASTED all week. And they should. Completely inexcusable what we saw on that side of the ball today.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-17-2017, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Plays this clean for the remainder....

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                        He missed some to alshon but seemed to be okay throwing to the others. He likes throwing to Nelson.
                        ....and big things will happen and we will b fines. I’m guessing Nelly was open because Ertz was getting doubled teamed....and Nelly was just plain beating his man.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

All week....they need a boot in their ass

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          The D is gonna get ROASTED all week. And they should. Completely inexcusable what we saw on that side of the ball today.
                          And so does Schwartz.

Comment

Watching the CBs play 8-10 yds off

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                            And so does Schwartz.
                            while SlackJaw did what everyone knew they would try to do...

was sickening.

Darby got the pick as soon as they started to jam WRs or at least stand across from them.

Late in the game they went back to the soft coverage. No idea.

Comment

Totally worried/disgusted what I've been seeing out of the D the last three weeks. I could somewhat understand it with the Seahawks and Rams but watching a depleted/dysfunctional Giants team moving the ball like that was infuriating.

Comment

Working...
                              X