I'm confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused

How did Frank Lombardi get fired? Doesn't Irsay know he's the architect of the Eagles SB?
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Dude. Irsay is back on the sauce.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 11-07-2022, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I heard multiple times just two years ago:

Frank was the real mastermind. Howie and the Eagles dumpster fire front office ruined Wentz - for christ sake he had a rugby player blocking for him!

Ballard is the best GM in the league, Colts have an elite Oline, and Wentz is back with Reich - darkhorse MVP candidate!

Not trying to grave dance here but damn a lot of things went the opposite way.

Comment

Frank is what Frank always was, a second stringer.

Comment

Not to be unduly antagonistic to Frank, who is a hero of 2017. But he deserves the plank for being so damned stupid to bring Carcinoma Wentz in.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Not to be unduly antagonistic to Frank, who is a hero of 2017. But he deserves the plank for being so damned stupid to bring Carcinoma Wentz in.
            I agree he deserves his credit for 2017. I think he'll be a good hire for a team like the Panthers. But, as I've said enough times by now, I was never on the "it was Reich and DeFilippo" train, which then became "it was all Reich" after DeFelippo bombed in Minnesota, and then finally emptied after 2021.

It happens everywhere. Fans become attached to a QB and then blame everyone besides the QB whenever anything goes wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X