Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I WANT TO THANK THE FIGHTINS FOR A GREAT RUN THIS YEAR...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WANT TO THANK THE FIGHTINS FOR A GREAT RUN THIS YEAR...

IT'S TOO BAD COULDN'T COMPLETE THE 'SHOCK THE WORLD RUN' FOR IG AND PHILLY PHANS IN GENERAL, FROM UNDER .500 TEAM TO CHAMPS,
    BUT THAT'S SPORTS....
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

It was a blast. Oe or two more quality pitchers and somebody that can hit for average/field their position and they could be unstoppable.

Comment

I concur, got me into a lot more beisbol this year. Nice enjoyable team with no fatheads.

Comment

Forgot to add... looks like we're not picking up Segura contract, moving Stott to 2nd base and looking for a good hitting ss.

Comment

What an unexpected run. Really nice to have a baseball team in the mix again.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. The ending was frustrating and agonizing as hell but who in their right mind thought this team would win the pennant? It was a helluva run and Harper's pennant-winning blast against the Padres is something none of us will EVER forget...that was iconic, legendary stuff right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
              Forgot to add... looks like we're not picking up Segura contract, moving Stott to 2nd base and looking for a good hitting ss.
              Trea Turner.

Comment

Working...
              X