• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY DULLASS COWFAGS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

YOU SUCK!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

If we take care of business tomorrow those a-holes are 3.5 games behind. I'm sure their fans will go into hiding for several days after this loss. Yeah, they'll be unstoppable once Dak returns....LMAO!

Comment

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE....
      I'VE BEEN TO A FEW MAINLAND GAMES, SEVERAL OTHER HIGH SCHOOL GAMES.
      MAINLAND MILLVILLE SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE.
      MILLVILLE LIGHTNING FAST.

Comment

Grave dancing is fun, but Joe Webb is always in the back in my head. Taylor Heinicke x Monday Night Stage ÷ Undefeated Eagles = 9and0 or FML.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          ON A DIFFERENT NOTE....
          I'VE BEEN TO A FEW MAINLAND GAMES, SEVERAL OTHER HIGH SCHOOL GAMES.
          MAINLAND MILLVILLE SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE.
          MILLVILLE LIGHTNING FAST.
          It's been a great year for the old CAL conference(Cape Atlantic League) as three of the four Group 4 finalists, Mainland, Millville and Hammonton, were longtime members of the CAL as were Holy Spirit and St Joe's of Hammonton who are still alive in Non-Public B.Did you see any of the Hammonton-Millville game? I'm on vacation this week and I was thinking about going to that game or the Holy Spirit-St Thomas Aquinas game which was only five minutes away from me in Absecon...decided to say home when the weather was bad several hours before kickoff....should've went since it cleared up for both games. I watched the Hammonton-Millville yesterday on youtube and Hammonton should've won that game. It's gonna take a good long time for those kids to get over that heartbreaking loss since they were ahead for almost the entire game and went into the 4th qtr with a 16-6 lead...only to give up the game-winning TD with 1:06 left in the game. I'm pulling for Mainland this weekend although I wouldn't be upset if Millville wins...just as long as it's a CAL team. This is Paul Sacco's 41st and final season at St Joe's and what a career he's had...wow!

Comment

WITH JUST MOVING HERE NOT SURE WHO IS WHO YET.
            WENT TO A TON OF GAMES AROUND QUAKERTOWN AREA IN PA WHEN I LIVED THERE.
            DIDN'T SEE ANY OF HAM MILL GAME.
            BEEN TO EHT (CLOSEST TO ME) GAMES MAINLAND... MOSTLY O.C.
            EHT WAS HAVING A ROUGH YEAR. SO DIDN'T EXPECT MUCH AGAINST OAKCREST BUT THEY HELD THEIR OWN.
            BATTLE AT THE BEACH WAS COOL WEEKEND TO KICK THINGS OFF.
            I'M AN HOUR FROM CHEROKEE SO NOT SURE I'M GOING FOR MAINLAND MILL. GAME. BESIDES I THINK ITS SUNDAY... BIRDS 1ST....
            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-14-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X