Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They better Wake the Fuck up! The Foreskins don't know they are suppose to lose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They better Wake the Fuck up! The Foreskins don't know they are suppose to lose.

Gannon back to his old ways, Giving up the short field and losing at 3rd and long.

That 3 and 10 where he left the middle wide open is malpractice. Thayer can’t rush the passer or tackle.

Comment

Cumhanders have been unsustainably good on 3rd down(I hope). 5:1 time of possession and going into half “only” up 3

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        Cumhanders have been unsustainably good on 3rd down(I hope). 5:1 time of possession and going into half “only” up 3

Comment

Guess we can't just be honest on here and state the obvious. The defense has been suspect for 2 weeks plus. They have been getting smashed by the run game and to 2 pretty shitty teams.

Not sure if it is scheme or what but Cox looks totally disinterested..non factor just going through the motions.

OK so Davis is hurt so our run D collapses? Don't you have to scheme for that player being injured? Isn't that the coaches job?

Dline is getting owned 2 weeks in a row from far inferior Olines.

Yup they may win and most likely will as they are too talented but it's going to catch up to them when they play some good teams.
          ​​​​​
          Last edited by Spartan92; 11-14-2022, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            Guess we can't just be honest on here and state the obvious. The defense has been suspect for 2 weeks plus. They have been getting smashed by the run game and to 2 pretty shitty teams.

Not sure if it is scheme or what but Cox looks totally disinterested..non factor just going through the motions.

OK so Davis is hurt so our run D collapses? Don't you have to scheme for that player being injured? Isn't that the coaches job?

Dline is getting owned 2 weeks in a row from far inferior Olines.

Yup they may win and most likely will as they are too talented but it's going to catch up to them when they play some good teams.
            ​​​​​
            The Giants, Titans and Cowboys will shove the ball down their throats. Gannon’ s refusal to blitz might work when the offense is clicking but this looks like Billy Davis.

Comment

Idk couldn't hurt for the DC to have more than 5 play calls on his cute little call sheet. Maybe teams can figure out what you are doing if you run the same defense play in and play out. Just a thought

Comment

CJ "I will bail your ass out" Johnson wow dude is fire.

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post

The Giants, Titans and Cowboys will shove the ball down their throats. Gannon’ s refusal to blitz might work when the offense is clicking but this looks like Billy Davis.
                  I don't know about the Titans; however, the Cowboys didn't run the ball down their throats the first time and the Giants are playing over their heads. Barkley seems to be their only legitimate weapon. I think their bubble will burst soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X