Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not saying we didn't get outplayed. but the whole Goddert TO is still pissing me off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not saying we didn't get outplayed. but the whole Goddert TO is still pissing me off

if the eagles get 6 there they most likely win a game they shouldn't have,,,they were so soft up the middle,,,reading the papers too much...

But how do you almost rip a guys helmet off his head from the facemask so violently that he drops the ball it hurts so much,,,,but no one see's it????? Id look to see how much money was on the foreskins last night....because that was fishy as hell.
    Last edited by TRENT; 11-15-2022, 01:56 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

And now he is going to miss time because they guy who did it fell on his shoulder. Makes this an even more horrendous call.

Comment

And he was injured on that very play and will miss "extended time". Not just a blown call but a top player was injured - something the rules are supposed to prevent.

Comment

Two refs in great position to call the penalty.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

A correct call doesn't bring Goedert back but there should really be something like a sky ref for player safety penalties. They already have expedited reviews. Blatant face masks need to be called. A couple years ago Sanders had his helmet turned around 180 degrees before it was ripped off his head, and somehow there was no flag.

There hasn't been a reason to throw to anyone besides Brown, Devonta, and Goedert this season. It might be time for the running backs to catch some passes.

Comment

Bad miss but doesn’t bother me as much as the intent to injure another player. But I wouldn’t expect less from THE most dysfunctional organization in the NFL.

Comment

The face mask halted his forward progress so he fell directly on his shoulder. No face mask and he has forward motion and is brought down by the legs

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                A correct call doesn't bring Goedert back but there should really be something like a sky ref for player safety penalties. They already have expedited reviews. Blatant face masks need to be called. A couple years ago Sanders had his helmet turned around 180 degrees before it was ripped off his head, and somehow there was no flag.
                The irony is that player safety is the reason the refs overreacted on what I think was ticky tack on Graham at the end. A defender is not used to seeing a QB just take a knee mid play - thought he might try and get back up and tried to touch him down. The QB did some acting by exaggerating the fall backwards and it was obvious when he jumped up to celebrate the penalty(also tells me all I need to know about said QB who the media seems to love).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

The irony is that player safety is the reason the refs overreacted on what I think was ticky tack on Graham at the end. A defender is not used to seeing a QB just take a knee mid play - thought he might try and get back up and tried to touch him down. The QB did some acting by exaggerating the fall backwards and it was obvious when he jumped up to celebrate the penalty(also tells me all I need to know about said QB who the media seems to love).

Absolutely

Level of agreement: 100 percent. That was a Portugal level performance of drawing the penalty.
                  --------
                  "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Not necessary to be so diplomatic about it. The Foreskin Cumhandlers are a bunch of low down dirty motherfucking cheaters. I hope the Eagles get their revenge and destroy them next season. I also hope they have a rough second half of the season and some other team knocks them out of the playoffs. Fuck Washington!!!
                    Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 11-15-2022, 10:05 PM.

Comment

The Washington defender, Davis, didn't incidentally grab Goedert's facemask, he hung on and pulled it so hard that Goedert injured his shoulder on the play. It was a blatant foul that could've ended Goedert's career. The Eagles won't play Washington again this season. However, they should retaliate against Davis the next time they face him. The officials also screwed the Eagles on the PF (15 yards) called against their DB for pushing the Washington receiver. The referee claimed the receiver was out of bounds. When in fact, the replay clearly showed the receiver was still in bounds.

Comment

I've watched the video of the facemask and there was absolutely NO EXCUSE for the referee "BJ 93" to not throw his flag. He was standing just a few feet away from the play and he was looking directly at what was happening and his view of the play wasn't blocked in any way. He could have been blind and still made that call. Video of the play showing where he was needs to be sent to the NFL and at the very least "BJ 93" should be fined for his incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Absolutely

Level of agreement: 100 percent. That was a Portugal level performance of drawing the penalty.

Just watching the all 22 of the play, no excuse for the side judge not to see it.

Comment

Working...
                          X