Suh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh

Seems like the Joseph signing was as much about Tuipulotu going on IR as anything. They needed something else at DT. Suh should be better than most street free agents in week 11.

I like it. With JD out, birds bring in NASTY. I honestly want to see Suh and JD as the middle.

Every team looking at that duo.... "For fucks sake"

Even if we don't get to see this sequence, NASTY still filling that gap..

Comment

Signing older guys later in the season make sure they will still have something in the tank come playoff time. That said, let’s try to get 11 men on the field.

Comment

This is a win win, he did not cost much, has to play half a season so age and tired should not come into play. Also it did not cost the Eagles allot of money.

Comment

It also seems like run stoppers can contribute more at the end of their career because a big part of it is taking up space. I think we have seen edge rushers have a much harder time.

Comment

Not expecting much from two older guys off the street - but I think these are solid signings all things considered. They have 2 DTs on IR, and the guys they signed will be fresh and both started most of last year for pretty good teams, so hopefully not cooked yet.

Comment

Anything that reduces home many snaps Cox plays, and to some extent how many Hargrave plays is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyphilly View Post
                Anything that reduces home many snaps Cox plays, and to some extent how many Hargrave plays is a good thing.
                RIGHT...most of the city has been hard on Cox all week but I saw that he played 70 snaps out of 83, NOONE can play that percentage of snaps and be effective.

good moves to bring in some run-stuffers
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Hard on Cox. Nice

Comment

Working...
                  X