Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gannon's defense

Came through today.

I know he gets an unfair amount of hate but I was calling him some not nice names after the first drive where the Colts did exactly what the entire planet knew they’d do and still marched down and scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      I know he gets an unfair amount of hate but I was calling him some not nice names after the first drive where the Colts did exactly what the entire planet knew they’d do and still marched down and scored.
      First drive was bad. The biggest play was a 3rd down on which fans got their wish of a blitz and Indy picked up 28. After that they were much better. Held up their end of the bargain on a day when the offense didn't.

Comment

Suh and Joseph made an impact today. The D was very shaky on that first TD drive but they shut down their running game in the second half...that alone was great to see. I just wanted to get out of there with a W as I saw some good things in the second half, the 4th qtr in particular. We should be pretty stout against the run once JD returns. Goedert's absence is glaring though.

Comment

Working...
        X