Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still waiting for this team to play a complete game….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting for this team to play a complete game….

…until they do I will remain skeptical.

Most incomplete 9-1 team I can quickly remember.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    …until they do I will remain skeptical.

Most incomplete 9-1 team I can quickly remember.
    i agree. I would rather be 4 and 6 if the four wins where complete games.

Comment

Smart response …you think that one up by yourself??

A win is a win but…

When the HC has stated concerns about playing a complete game and still fields a team that has serious lulls 10 games into the season, it’s a concern when the competition gets better……like the post season.

Only benefit is they will learn to play in close games.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I think they are decent on both sides of the ball. Inconsistent but decent.

But I have a fear that the Special teams is going to burn then at an inopportune time.

At least it seems there wasn’t any serious injuries today.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          I think they are decent on both sides of the ball. Inconsistent but decent.

But I have a fear that the Special teams is going to burn then at an inopportune time.

At least it seems there wasn’t any serious injuries today.

Agreed on the ST

We can’t pick our opponents but I would be less skeptical if we were not struggling to achieve wins against a long list of sub .500 teams.

We play a complete game from coaching to STs and there are few teams that even worry me.

Comment

I think everyone is hoping for something that does not exist anymore. It is impossible to build what was considered a complete team. The best to hope for is being one of the most complete teams.

Comment

Did they not play a complete game against Pittsburgh?

I'd also say the wins in week 2 and 3 were complete. They basically didn't have the ball in the second half of those games. Washington and Minnesota ran out the clock and didn't score.

Comment

I thought they played the Vikings pretty well.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                X