Eagles facing a team with a running back at QB this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles facing a team with a running back at QB this week

Should be interesting to see how that plays out.

Not sure what you mean by that.

I do know that Jones has given the Eagles problems before, notwithstanding his meh reputation.

Comment

they are called runs, they have to be out of base formations.,,,, gatta be a tell..Id say go back watch every called QB run,,,try to find the tell....this way they can crush his ass!
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Don’t want to be whistling past the Joe Webb graveyard here.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          Not sure what you mean by that.

I do know that Jones has given the Eagles problems before, notwithstanding his meh reputation.
          A label I’ve heard used to describe Hurts, but which accurately applies to Jones. A QB who is only good at running.

Your point about Joe Webb is taken.

Comment

It’s an Eagles Vagiant game so something weird can and frequently does happen.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I hate the Vagiants with the passion of a thousand white-hot suns.

Comment

I think the same game plan they used vs Titans will work here too....Stack the box to stop Barkley and/or Jones and make them pass on them. Eagles will score, Giants should be forced to throw as they get further behind.
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Big win against the Titans, I don’t want to see them playing down to competition like they are known to do. Step on these fuckers neck.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

They will be motivated. They can’t afford to lose this game.

And by they I mean we.
                    Last edited by RSE; 12-07-2022, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      Big win against the Titans, I don’t want to see them playing down to competition like they are known to do. Step on these fuckers neck.
                      I kind of think what we saw Sunday was this team getting into playoff mode, too many nipping at our heels, so I expect them to ball out the rest of the way, or until we secure the only bye week.
                      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

If your scared say your scared

Comment

Best pocket passer in the league vs a running back. Not much of a contest.

Comment

Working...
                          X