pro tip: you cant

QB runs for too many TDs?

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
      Prove me wrong.

pro tip: you cant
      But ESPN said the Cowgirls are

Comment

This offense is way more dynamic than the 2017 team (might be the best in franchise history?) and the defense is leaps and bounds better than the 2017 team. The Eagles are playing like an unstoppable force at the right time and we should be getting some key players back from injury over the next couple weeks.

The only thing that can stop this team from going the distance is themselves and we are going to push the Cowboys shit in on Christmas eve in Jerry world to lock up the 1 seed.

Jalen Hurts is on a fucking crusade to make everyone who doubted him eat shit.

The last few weeks have really showed us what this team is capable of doing down the stretch and into the playoffs. They are finally humming on all phases of the game. The offense can beat you a million different ways, the defensive line rotation is getting to the QB and forcing turnovers, Special teams seems to have improved.

Nothing is guaranteed next year and you have to strike while the irons hot. It is time to strike for the Eagles.

Comment

What surprises me is that there aren't many comments on this team, if ever there was a team that deserved fan chest pounding it's this one. The only weak link was the STs, but in the last couple of weeks they have come on strong too. We win the next two games and we take the number 1 seed with two to play, that is incredible. Hurts should be given a ton of credit for his amazing leap forward this year, and his demeanor on the sidelines is just him being dialed in and totally focused, not brooding as some suggested after the only loss of the season. Yesterday, with the game easily in hand, his poker face was still on display, I doubt he will crack a smile until he hoists the Lombardi. We should love this kid, he is soooo Philadelphia, an underdog who never got respect and who was dismissed by many as a career backup who could not read Ds or throw an accurate deep ball. He is proving himself in so many ways and this is just his second real season! The now and the future look bright fellow Igglephans, I'm feeling it, so why is there so much silence? Pound your chests friends, these guys deserve it!
          Fly Eagles Fly!
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

This offense is way more dynamic than the 2017 team (might be the best in franchise history?) and the defense is leaps and bounds better than the 2017 team. The Eagles are playing like an unstoppable force at the right time and we should be getting some key players back from injury over the next couple weeks.

The only thing that can stop this team from going the distance is themselves and we are going to push the Cowboys shit in on Christmas eve in Jerry world to lock up the 1 seed.

Jalen Hurts is on a fucking crusade to make everyone who doubted him eat shit.

The last few weeks have really showed us what this team is capable of doing down the stretch and into the playoffs. They are finally humming on all phases of the game. The offense can beat you a million different ways, the defensive line rotation is getting to the QB and forcing turnovers, Special teams seems to have improved.

Nothing is guaranteed next year and you have to strike while the irons hot. It is time to strike for the Eagles.
            I feel like it is because the Eagles, and we, know how hard it is to win a Lombardi Trophy. I know I didn't realize how hard it was until February 4, 2018.

You cannot take a week off. You cannot lose your focus. It can all go away when your QB gets hurt diving for the end zone in the thirteenth game of the season. Or maybe not. When it all comes together, it is glorious.

At this point the Eagles have only one satisfactory goal -- the Lombardi Trophy. There is no great season without it. We are all pleased as punch the team is doing well, quietly confident but realistic. Several Eagles know what takes -- Kelce, Lane, Graham, Cox, Elliott. Nobody is getting a big head in that locker room.
            Last edited by RSE; 12-12-2022, 04:30 PM.

Comment

This is the best Eagles team of my lifetime. They still have to seal the deal to be the greatest, but based on what I e seen to this point, there hasn’t been an Eagles team this smart, disciplined, methodical, and explosive in my 51 years of watching football. They’re playing like a fine tuned machine and it’s a pleasure to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                This is the best Eagles team of my lifetime. They still have to seal the deal to be the greatest, but based on what I e seen to this point, there hasn’t been an Eagles team this smart, disciplined, methodical, and explosive in my 51 years of watching football. They’re playing like a fine tuned machine and it’s a pleasure to watch.
                True...and the scary thing is(for the rest of the teams) that I don't think they've played as well as they can and should be able to take it up another notch or two. Eliminate the dumb penalties, get the injured players back and this team should be HOT as they head into the playoffs.

Only fear now is that they make the wrong decision by resting the players too long and they come out flat...I trust Hurts and Sirianni don't let that happen.
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                  ya agreed with all of this. I this Sirianni deserves a lot of credit for being able to lead and manage a team of vets and egos he was the right man for the job. So too does Hurts. Never seen a QB improve at this rate from 1 year to the next in every facet of his game.

Also, Howie is making boss moves again like 2017. It just feels right.

Comment

As others have said, watching this team is awesome. They do everything exactly as they should. They throw to get a lead. They run to end the game. QB sneaks on 4th and short are a no-brainer. When they need more yards, they spread it out. This team never beats its head into a brick wall. At the same time, what they can do on the ground makes them almost unstoppable in the red zone. A lot of things have to go right for a team to win the Super Bowl but I'm enjoying the ride.

Comment

Sorry guys

Comment

Sorry guys
                        Judging by the surge in activity on the board, you shouldn't apologize. People are happy that they can bitch about the worst 13-3 team in NFL history, with the worst coaches since Gomer and Jim Shorts.

I'm equally annoyed by everything that has happened since the Chicago game but it's safe to say that the Eagles are still in the "one of six real teams" tier.

Comment

Working...
                        X