Hurts out for Dullas game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts out for Dullas game

shoulder sprain, thank goodness it was not his collar bone....He should sit for at least 2 weeks,,,it wouldn't be the eagles without this shit!

now they are saying its his non throwing shoulder which is a relief....sit him...win 1 game with Minshew...run it, play defense...its a good team.
    Last edited by TRENT; 12-19-2022, 06:06 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    shoulder sprain, thank goodness it was not his collar bone....He should sit for at least 2 weeks,,,it wouldn't be the eagles without this shit!

now they are saying its his non throwing shoulder which is a relief....sit him...win 1 game with Minshew...run it, play defense...its a good team.
    This is on Shane. Those ass designed QB runs when you have Miles

Comment

Could be the best thing to happen. He doesn’t have to deal with all the BS and can be healthy for the playoffs.

Comment

this will force the OC to call the run more straight up...I'm all for called runs but he needs to get out of bounds or slide...He started off the season ok,,,But lately taking too many hits....as for the best thing for him...Id say no...I was looking forwards to Sat night...Now I'm not as interested...will have it on while cooking. Expect them to blitz the shit out of Minshew,,,he can beat it if he doesn't hold the ball too long.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

No big deal. Minshew against Dallas should be fun.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It is his throwing shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by B Lot View Post
              It is his throwing shoulder.
              thanks. I got the wrong info
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

We got pretty lucky injures wise this year. Should be fun game Christmas Eve. Good time to convert my niece's 6 boys to the dark side. These kids all have different teams they follow. Army brats.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                  No big deal. Minshew against Dallas should be fun.
                  I believe Minshew is going to pull out the win.

Comment

I think Minshew wants another crack at a starting job next year. No better way to do that than balling out and winning this game.

Comment

This is all so aggravating. I’m all for throwing the ball against the worst pass defense in terms of yards/attempt, but 38 dropbacks + 17 carries for Hurts is just too out of whack. Feels like this could have been avoided. It sounds like Hurts will be fine for the playoffs, but if he also misses the Saints game then I start worrying about rust.

Comment

Working...
                      X