Lane Johnson updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane Johnson updates

Anyone know what’s going on? Saw he is getting an MRI for abdominal injury.

Torn Tendon in abdominal area. Won’t be back till post season.

Comment

Good news. We can get by for a few games an lock up the NFC but the playoff run would have been devastating without Lane.

Comment

The Eagles are HOPEFUL Lane will be back for the playoffs so there appears to be concern if he'll be able to return at all. I just knew this season had been going waaay too smoothly.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
          The Eagles are HOPEFUL Lane will be back for the playoffs so there appears to be concern if he'll be able to return at all. I just knew this season had been going waaay too smoothly.
          Yeah I doubt Lane is back this season unless we make the Super Bowl which is 8 weeks away. My bet is they announce he’s getting surgery in the next 24-48 hours.

Really fucking sucks especially we’re going to need someone to shut down Parsons and Bosa for 60 minutes if we’re going to get there.

Just beat the saints.
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 12-26-2022, 09:39 PM.

Comment

WE,,YES WE,,,NEED TO CLINCH, GET THAT OFF WEEK DESPERATELY.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post

Yeah I doubt Lane is back this season unless we make the Super Bowl which is 8 weeks away. My bet is they announce he’s getting surgery in the next 24-48 hours.

Really fucking sucks especially we’re going to need someone to shut down Parsons and Bosa for 60 minutes if we’re going to get there.

Just beat the saints.
              at this point they would be stupid to play him at all...don't ruin the guy...if he needs surgery,,,let him get it, heal and be ready for next year....This is in the sports hernia area of injury....I really was surprised he played Sat.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

I don't if any of yous guys pulled anything around your Abs or growing area , but it feckin hurts

Comment

They say he has a torn abductor, but he will wait to get surgery because he wants to play in playoffs. I guess the docs say it is possible...
                  The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Working...
                  X