You poor sorry bastards. I realize it's the Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You poor sorry bastards. I realize it's the Holidays

and you want to keep that cheerful Eagles ride going, but it's not real. I know ... I know... I suck... I'm a grinch, but I'm doing you a favor here.

With Wentz, the team played very consistent against bad teams and they had enough swagger to compete with the playoff teams. He's gone. The swagger is gone.

Wildcard teams are licking their chops wanting to match up with the Eagles.

ALL IN. ALWAYS WILL BE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      and you want to keep that cheerful Eagles ride going, but it's not real. I know ... I know... I suck... I'm a grinch, but I'm doing you a favor here.

With Wentz, the team played very consistent against bad teams and they had enough swagger to compete with the playoff teams. He's gone. The swagger is gone.

Bullshit. The crappy D yesterday was a result of playing three straight games on the road, two on the west coast. The real games start 1/13 and the Eagles WILL be ready to rock at the Linc. This team is Super Bowl bound, mark my words.

Comment

YAWN

Comment

So 62.3% completion, 4 TD's, 237 yards and a 115.8 Qb rating and it's over ? If the Defense pulled up their big boy pants and took control this would have been a blowout.

Comment

I was just recalling how shitty the Bucs looked when they limped across the finish line at the end of the 2002 regular season.

We were licking our chops to play them too.

Comment

Working...
            X