Other than sacks this defense is a fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other than sacks this defense is a fraud

Total ass.. Haven't stopped shit in weeks. Any team is more than welcome to take Gannon anytime please.

I have no idea how that could be your takeaway from today’s game. They gave up 13 points in a game in which the offense couldn’t stay on the field. That should be good enough to win any game.

Comment

It's kind of hard not to count the sacks. A big part of a game.

Comment

I’m not a huge Gannon guy, but this was all on Sirianni, Minshew and Steichen. I’m actually worried about Nick moving forward.

Comment

I don't think they adjusted to not having Lane playing. I know the next man up thing sounds good but sometime that man is nowhere as important.

Comment

The defense has been shit for weeks. Open receivers running wild all over the field. That's not going to cut it in the playoffs.

All coaches shit the bed today but the offensive coaches and HC gave been good alll year Gannon has been predictable and horrible adjusting to teams and getting off the field all year.

Sacks can be attributed to the personnel and Dline coach but the overall defensive scheme is horrid. No way to talk around it
            Last edited by Spartan92; 01-01-2023, 05:25 PM.

Comment

It’s easy to be a good OC when Hurts is the QB.

Comment

“Shit” for weeks is a stretch. By my count they’ve had 2 bad performances since the loss and 4 very good performances. Obviously I’ve been dying on the Gannon hill for a long time but if you think this defense is shit, then I don’t think you’ll be happy with any defense in 2022.

Comment

Sorry bother but this is not a very good defense. Slay has been MIA for weeks. Our safeties stink and other than our D line and Edwards the defense is anemic. Also, the scheme is putrid.

Comment

Working...
                  X