X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants playing starters w18

https://thelibertyline.com/2023/01/0...O2NzB-5T8C2lVE

nothing comes easy

Except for wins against the Giants starters.

Comment

If Hurts plays, Giants won't be a problem.

Comment

That was a postgame quote taken out of context. The coach clarified today that they haven’t decided yet but will prepare like they normally do.

I know the NFL is a one week at a time routine for teams but I’ve always wondered why teams don’t use opportunities like this to start preparing for the playoffs early - the Giants know it’s likely that they play Minnesota why spend time preparing for the Eagles when it means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
          That was a postgame quote taken out of context. The coach clarified today that they haven’t decided yet but will prepare like they normally do.

I know the NFL is a one week at a time routine for teams but I’ve always wondered why teams don’t use opportunities like this to start preparing for the playoffs early - the Giants know it’s likely that they play Minnesota why spend time preparing for the Eagles when it means nothing.
          I can see them giving the starters a qrt to keep them game plan ready and on schedule....the Qb gets waffled once he's outta there.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
            Not sure who wrote this article, but I just watched his interview and he said they will make the best decision for their team by weeks end and he does not care about what it does to other teams. Sounds like he is not playing starters.

Comment

So what?
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                So what?
                This. The way people are jumping off a cliff over a backup QB shitting the bed is amazing.

Comment

The 14 point spread says they're not playing their starters.

Comment

Originally posted by B Lot View Post
                    The 14 point spread says they're not playing their starters.
                    exact

Comment

Working...
                    X