We have Hurts tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have Hurts tomorrow!

Hoping they have such a lead by halftime they can just sit him the rest of the game,,,but, either way he needs some live reps...Hopes he sparks this team and plays smart.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

I keep seeing the “if they have a lead at halftime sit the starters” being floated, what kind of lead are we talking? Game is for the 1 seed, can’t treat it like a preseason game at half.

playing against a QB named Webb you’ll have to excuse me if I’m not overconfident

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
      I keep seeing the “if they have a lead at halftime sit the starters” being floated, what kind of lead are we talking? Game is for the 1 seed, can’t treat it like a preseason game at half.

playing against a QB named Webb you’ll have to excuse me if I’m not overconfident
      I never said sit the defensive starters! I'm just hoping for the best...Its Philly nothing is easy babee
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

I’ve seen that too. Hurts comes out if they’re up 4 scores in the 4th.

I’m willing to die on the hill that they will be up big late and that this defense will set the single-season sack record.

Comment

Working...
        X