• Embarrassing

Terrible effort

Worst 1 seed ever

Worst 14-3 team ever

Worst coaching ever

Worst #1 defense ever

No momentum

Fire everyone
    Last edited by art vandelay; 01-08-2023, 08:26 PM.

Remember 2018

Comment

Ever since I said they were the best Eagles team of my lifetime and a pleasure to watch and blah blah blah, they've been shit. This is on me. I sicken myself. I should know better.
      Last edited by The Duck; 01-08-2023, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Dude they have home field throughout and a bye. Relax.

Edit: I’m dense
        Last edited by art vandelay; 01-08-2023, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Joking, dude. I don't really think the team read my post. Don't make me use sarcasm tags. I hate sarcasm tags.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Remember 2018
            I seem to remember the 04 team “backing into” the postseason too.

Comment

If you really want a good time, geighback to this time five years ago. That win against Oakland -- when they also locked up HFA, I believe -- was almost as lifeless as this one.

As long as you didn't need them to cover, there's no reason to be down about it. The next time they play, the intensity will be there.

Comment

Their body of work for the season is beyond impressive. That said the playoffs are real time and there are some concerns. The O line is nowhere as good without Lane. Slay seems like he is off his game and I need this coaching staff to show they can adapt to a changing lineup. They earned the top seed but the post season is a new world. The last two weeks are concerning.

Comment

Working...
                X