Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said it wouldn't be easy

cause its the fuggin Eagles

and it wasn't....U could really tell the Eagles we not taking any chances with Jalen; and were not going to execute the offense as if it was a normal game with a healthy lane J and Hurts.....Good they got the week off and got Jalen live reps...Who cares what the score was' were the No 1 seed,,,all that matters! And that was a TD to Smith, that was the biggest BS call I've have even seen; and we've seen some bad ones in our own house....Fucking Zebras!
    Last edited by TRENT; 01-08-2023, 08:44 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

All things considered I am pretty happy with the way things worked out. It was painful to watch though.

Hurts’ arm seems to be ok, he knocked some rust off and as far as I can tell no one got seriously hurt. The W was secured and the whole team gets a much needed week to rest.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      All things considered I am pretty happy with the way things worked out. It was painful to watch though.

Hurts’ arm seems to be ok, he knocked some rust off and as far as I can tell no one got seriously hurt. The W was secured and the whole team gets a much needed week to rest.
      yeah agreed, of course you want to see the No1's blow out the 2's but really the defense held um down pretty good,,,the Offense had plenty of chances for TD's they just didn't convert.

This gives CJG more time to heal and practice, get Maddox back, get Sweat Back! get Hurts healed up, and Johnson,,,well you know after 1 play its going to be what its going to be. He's going to be playing in pain the whole time..But getting all these guys healthy is super important.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

It was pretty easy. Would have been nice if it hadn’t come down to an onside kick, but that was the only point at which it was a 1 score game after the 1st quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          It was pretty easy. Would have been nice if it hadn’t come down to an onside kick, but that was the only point at which it was a 1 score game after the 1st quarter.
          I’ve seen too many Eagles Giants games to ever rule out the possibility of something going completely haywire at the end if the game is close.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I’ve seen too many Eagles Giants games to ever rule out the possibility of something going completely haywire at the end if the game is close.
            Amen to that,,Including DJ's walk off Punt return....U never know
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Exactly.

It was especially nice to see CJGJ out there.

They got screwed on the illegal man downfield call. And the Golladay TD was annoying.

But all in all, it went well.

Special thumbs up to Christian Elliss on the fake punt. I think that dude has a future at linebacker.

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X