• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels weird to root for the Giants

nm

Right!?!

Comment

I JUST CAN'T DO IT.....
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        nm
        Normally I'd say "be careful what you wish for*, but if they can't beat this Giants team at home well, it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          I JUST CAN'T DO IT.....
          I can't either,,,the fact I live in Vagiant country. This team will finally have its defense at full strength....There was a reason the Final game of the year they played so vanilla,,,this is why.
          Last edited by TRENT; 01-15-2023, 08:39 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

It’s the Vagiants.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

I can't either,,,the fact I live in Vagiant country. This team will finally have its defense at full strength....There was a reason the Final game of the year they played so vanilla,,,this is why.
              Bro...I live in North East Pennsyltucky. Everytime I go to the bank or local grocery store I'm greeted with a sign "Welcome to Montrose. Home of Superbowl Champion Chris Snee." Already got texts tonight from friends I grew up with... "See you next week!"

Bring it, bitches.
              Last edited by inkdrop; 01-15-2023, 09:16 PM.

Comment

is that a real place? I have had plenty of Family members and friends texting me,,,this was a game I thought the Gints could win,,,the Queens have been blown out so many times by Ok teams,,,really made you wonder if they were going to last at all in the playoffs...Giants got what they needed,,a defense with a shitty pass rush and they didn't turn it over once...Next week I think this defense take the wraps off and comes out guns blazing!
                Finally at full strength since week 9,,,We need a strong dee to be a contender.
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post

Bro...I live in North East Pennsyltucky. Everytime I go to the bank or local grocery store I'm greeted with a sign "Welcome to Montrose. Home of Superbowl Champion Chris Snee." Already got texts tonight from friends I grew up with... "See you next week!"

Bring it, bitches.
                  LOVE ME SOME PENNSYLTUCKY.
                  KELLY PAT IN PAUCKY.

HAVE A FEW FRIENDS NEAR WYALUSING.
                  GOD'S COUNTRY.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I hate the idea of playing a team for the third time in a season.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      is that a real place? I have had plenty of Family members and friends texting me,,,this was a game I thought the Gints could win,,,the Queens have been blown out so many times by Ok teams,,,really made you wonder if they were going to last at all in the playoffs...Giants got what they needed,,a defense with a shitty pass rush and they didn't turn it over once...Next week I think this defense take the wraps off and comes out guns blazing!
                      Finally at full strength since week 9,,,We need a strong dee to be a contender.
                      It is a real place. No worries about the Gnats. Have you seen our team?

if you're scared. Just say you're scared.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

LOVE ME SOME PENNSYLTUCKY.
                        KELLY PAT IN PAUCKY.

HAVE A FEW FRIENDS NEAR WYALUSING.
                        GOD'S COUNTRY.
                        Got my ass handed to me in Wyalusing, PA wrestling regionals, 1996ish.... Joey Farber the 87(wrestling family...all named Joey) ? Dude rolled up with a haircut that wouldn't affect his head strap. Knew I was fucked. Then he tossed my 6'4 frame through the air, put me in a spladle on the way down, got a tap an called it day..

Live in good country, just have history here.
                        Last edited by inkdrop; 01-15-2023, 11:11 PM.

Comment

https://www.si.com/fannation/bringme...rs-punt-fumble

The audio is hilarious. Reagor is the Wentz of wide receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post

Bring it, bitches.
                            I grew up across the border in Tioga County, NY. Been through Montrose quite a few times. My brother who lives in Friendsville taught there as a permanent sub for a few years after he retired from teaching in NY. My own folks are from Dunmore. I know Pennsyltucky well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                              I hate the idea of playing a team for the third time in a season.
                              I think you’ll be happy to know this: from 1994 to 2021, teams having beaten an opponent twice went on to complete the three-game sweep 10 times out of 15, a winning percentage of .667.

https://www.sportscasting.com/how-ma...s-same-season/

Not a big surprise to me. A team that sweeps the other in the regular season is superior. When it comes to seeing an opponent for the third time in the divisional round, I’d much, much rather face the Giants, who have been out scored by their opponents this season and who the Eagles have handled twice, than Dallas, which is actually a good team.

I also expect to hear about how divisional games are “tougher” despite the fact that the Eagles have owned the Giants for over 20 years. Eagles by 14.
                              Last edited by art vandelay; 01-16-2023, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X