NFC EAST...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFC EAST...

FROM THE BASEMENT TO THE PENTHOUSE, VIRTUALLY IN ONE YEAR.

"LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

that's the league.
    Also its a "what have you done for me lately league"....Reading some articles this week, just making me laugh...I get it the Giants score a lot of points on the shittest defense in the entire playoff field. I picked them to win. Now they go from 31st to the 2nd in the league....Not a topic of conversation...of course till Next Sunday.
    Last edited by TRENT; 01-18-2023, 08:41 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Yeah the Vagiant love much like the boyz is nauseating...we can do something about that hopefully Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        Yeah the Vagiant love much like the boyz is nauseating...we can do something about that hopefully Sunday
        Saturday, but yeah...remember when we killed the Lions 56-37 in the 95 playoffs,,,,all week was the eagles are going to beat the cowgirls,,Rodney Pete ran for six yards and the Dick head defender speared him in the helmet...Randall coming off the birth of his twins comes in and we lose 35 to 13 or something like that...but that's the way the media operates...and Pete was stupid for taking that chance because back then you could hit helmet to helmet and it was just fine.
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Yep! I remember that Hermann Moore guy.

Comment

Working...
          X