Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How's everybody feeling about this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's everybody feeling about this weekend?

Anybody going to the game?
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 01-26-2023, 12:43 PM.

Will be glued to my TV but I feel good about our chances...looks like Maddox is playing...Hurts vs. Purdy will be the deciding factor IMO

Comment

I can't believe 2017 was 5 years ago. Very cool to see the team back in this spot after a complete overhaul, and giving Graham, Kelce, Johnson, and Cox a chance to win one more. I thought they'd be good this season, but I couldn't have imagined them having so much cushion to wrap up the #1 seed on their way to being favorites in the NFC title game. In hindsight Howie had an all-time great offseason.

IMO there was always a weird undercurrent of fans rooting against Hurts. He's exceeded my expectations this season and I'm looking forward to seeing him at home against the #1 defense in the NFL.

I'm feeling good.
      Last edited by art vandelay; 01-26-2023, 07:19 PM.

Comment

This matchup is Shannon vs Gannon and who adjusts quicker.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO.
          IS THERE A GAME SUNDAY?
          WHO'S PLAYING?
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

So apparently this happened. I like our chances even more now....

"You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

This man was apparently seen in the area of the Rocky statue passed out with 49ers clothing....

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post

Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                This man was apparently seen in the area of the Rocky statue passed out with 49ers clothing....

The liquor helps him to see things clearly
                "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post

U think they would learn from the stupid Minnesota fans.

oh well, they don't know what's coming.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

I like our chances at the Linc against the rook instead of a 5 hr flight to San Fran playing in a hostile environment.

Comment

It's a fuck around and find out weekend. We gonna fuck around and find out. The best NFC offensive line vs the 4th best NFC defensive line.

Gonna be shoot out or marathon. Either way, the drinks willl be de·li·cious. Purdy gonna hit a wall.

Birds 33-16.

Edit... didn't spell offensive gooder....
                      Last edited by inkdrop; 01-28-2023, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Cheesesteak keys to the game

Lane's health
                        Stopping Kittle
                        Eagles' run game
                        Pressure on "Brocky"
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                        X