The green comet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The green comet

Recently discovered comet C/2022 E3 is so rare that it was last seen during the Ice Age
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I love this kinda stuff,,,Neanderthals were walking the earth the last time this thing passed by,,,Just amazing how large the cosmos is and how small we are.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

It would be a bigger help if a chunk of it landed on Bosa’s head
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Only 2,000 miles...incredibly close. Heck, anything closer than the moon is considered close and that's 250,000 miles away.
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Great omen! I did a 40 mile charity mountain bike ride this morning and at the SAG station they had... pickle juice! I did a shot for good luck.

FLY EAGLES FLY!! (No crying today)
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
            Only 2,000 miles...incredibly close. Heck, anything closer than the moon is considered close and that's 250,000 miles away.
            2000 seems really fuggin close..Id recheck those Numbers. If anything was that close we would be on alert.

my edit,,,its 26 million miles away! ummm a lil different. that's why you need Binoculars to see it or a telescope.
            Last edited by TRENT; 01-29-2023, 08:52 PM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

When IE posted this early in the week I felt it was an omen and lo and behold

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

2000 seems really fuggin close..Id recheck those Numbers. If anything was that close we would be on alert.

my edit,,,its 26 million miles away! ummm a lil different. that's why you need Binoculars to see it or a telescope.
                Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as it's around 3000 miles to Cali. That would be waaaay too close for comfort as it would barely be skimming right past us

Comment

Working...
                X