The 49ers were a disgrace yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 49ers were a disgrace yesterday

I’m not talking about how badly the Eagles kicked their azzes. I’m talking about the sh*t they tried to pull during the 4th Q last night.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

McNabb was knocked out of an NFC Championship game on a cheap shot and no one had any sympathy for the Eagles.

Wentz was knocked out of a playoff game on a cheap shot and no one had any sympathy for the Eagles.

Maybe if SF didn’t want the quarterbacks injured on legal hits they should have blocked somebody.

I blame Shanahan as well who was a total jerk on the sidelines. He isn’t half the coach his father was.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      McNabb was knocked out of an NFC Championship game on a cheap shot and no one had any sympathy for the Eagles.

Wentz was knocked out of a playoff game on a cheap shot and no one had any sympathy for the Eagles.

Maybe if SF didn’t want the quarterbacks injured on legal hits they should have blocked somebody.

I blame Shanahan as well who was a total jerk on the sidelines. He isn’t half the coach his father was.
      The 99 Rams beat the Shaun King-led Buccaneers 11-6 in the NFCCG. Does their Super Bowl count?

Comment

I lived in San Francisco and the Bay Area for twenty years, 1985-2005, having moved from Philadelphia. I have been a loyal Eagles fan all my life, watching the Eagles with my dad growing up. But I got to be a Nin'ers fan while living there and was honored to root for them in the Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, Ronnie Lott and Steve Young days watching them win 4 Super Bowls and always cheering them on, except when they played the Eagles. I never thought I'd see the 49'ers act so disrespectfully and unsportsmanlike in a game against any opposing team. Back then the big rival was the LA Rams. They played some tough games against them and did have their losses. But you didn't see them starting a riot on the field just because they were losing, punching at the ball, etc. Back in the day, I remember Bill Walsh, who besides being an historically famous and innovative coach who revolutionized the game of football, was also a real gentleman. He would never have allowed such behavior to happen on his team or cultivated an environment that would make his players think they could act that way. George Seifert and Steve Mariucci were good coaches in that regard as well. But this San Francisco team and their coach should be embarrassed for their actions and besides being fined, should apologize to the all the fans who witnessed it.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Wentz wasn't a cheap shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DEman19904 View Post

Wentz wasn't a cheap shot.
            You have to be fucking kidding me.

Comment

You must be a seattle fan...that shot from clowney on Wentz was absolutely a cheap shot and horseshit on top of it

Comment

Working...
              X