• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McNabb to Ike Reese “We didn’t have an AJ Brown”

Reese back to McNabb: “We didn’t have a Devonta Smith either”

They are right, of course.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

No you didn't. But you did have T.O., one of the all purpose backs in Westbrook, arguably the best Oline at the time with Runyan and Thomas as your bookends, Chad Lewis and LJ Smith were no scrub, one of the best and most ferocious defenses in the NFL spearheaded by the late great JJ, and an all world kicker.

Difference, ATTITUDE. This kid is a true leader. Gives all the praise to his teammates doesn't care about the spotlight, doesn't make excuses, works harder thank anyone on the team to get better and doesn't throw his teammates under the bus!

I guarantee Kelce is retired right now if Hurts wasn't the starting QB. I also guarantee Hurts won't puke in the 4 minute drill and have an inept 4 minute offense and waste 3:45 because his fat ass is gassed and out of shape.

McNabb was a great player, McNabb the human being and media pundit is a whinny little bitch who blames everyone but himself.

Comment

LJ Smith was proof of the old adage that you can take the football player out of Rutgers but you can’t take the Rutgers out of the football player. Jagoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        No you didn't. But you did have T.O., one of the all purpose backs in Westbrook, arguably the best Oline at the time with Runyan and Thomas as your bookends, Chad Lewis and LJ Smith were no scrub, one of the best and most ferocious defenses in the NFL spearheaded by the late great JJ, and an all world kicker.

Difference, ATTITUDE. This kid is a true leader. Gives all the praise to his teammates doesn't care about the spotlight, doesn't make excuses, works harder thank anyone on the team to get better and doesn't throw his teammates under the bus!

I guarantee Kelce is retired right now if Hurts wasn't the starting QB. I also guarantee Hurts won't puke in the 4 minute drill and have an inept 4 minute offense and waste 3:45 because his fat ass is gassed and out of shape.

McNabb was a great player, McNabb the human being and media pundit is a whinny little bitch who blames everyone but himself.
        IF 5 HAD ANYONE TO THROW TO OTHER THAN PINKY AND TRASH AND ALL THE OTHER NONSENSE FF PUT OUT THERE, THAT TEAM WOULDA BEEN OFF THE HOOK.
        PROOF IS THE YEAR WITH T.O.
        BUT IT'S IN THE PAST AND REALLY, DOES IT MATTER NOW?
        REID FINALLY FIGURED OUT GOOD WIDEOUTS WITH LIGHTNING LEGS KINDA WORKS A LIL BIT, HAVING #1 OFFENSE IN THE LEAGUE WITH KC.

I NEVER THOUGHT HURTS WOULD BE DA-MAN, BUT DAMN THAT KID PROVED ME WRONG.
        HE GETS PHILLY, 5 NEVER DID.
        HELL THIS ENTIRE TEAM GETS PHILLY, UNDERSTANDS WHAT THE SPORTS TEAMS MEAN....

GONNA BE A CLASSIC SUPER BOWL....

IMO THIS TEAM BETTER THAN THE SUPER BOWL TEAM.....

LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!!!
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-31-2023, 03:08 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          LJ Smith was proof of the old adage that you can take the football player out of Rutgers but you can’t take the Rutgers out of the football player. Jagoff.
          you are 100% right no disagreement at all. Just pisses me off how much 5 runs his mouth and hates on pretty much every player that suits up in an Eagle uniform that has any semblance of success. He just irritates the fuck out of me with his incessant chirping.

Comment

you are 100% right no disagreement at all. Just pisses me off how much 5 runs his mouth and hates on pretty much every player that suits up in an Eagle uniform that has any semblance of success. He just irritates the fuck out of me with his incessant chirping.
            I DON'T BELIVE HE SAID THAT AT ALL.
            I BELIEVE HE WAS SAYING HE WISHES HE HAD AN AJ OR DEVONTA TO THROW TO. THAT WOULD BE A COMPLEMENT.

GRANT IT, HE'S DONE THAT IN THE PAST, BUT NOT IN THIS CASE.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

I DON'T BELIVE HE SAID THAT AT ALL.
              I BELIEVE HE WAS SAYING HE WISHES HE HAD AN AJ OR DEVONTA TO THROW TO. THAT WOULD BE A COMPLEMENT.

GRANT IT, HE'S DONE THAT IN THE PAST, BUT NOT IN THIS CASE.
              Ya unfortunately he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for me. He's always thrown Eagles players under the bus and doesn't really cheer on the new guys.

Plus, he had his chance with T. O. and when he had a chance to step up for his teammate to help him get a new contract he decided to help run him out of town because his ego was too soft. If he had gone to bat for T. O. I have little doubt the Eagles would have won a SB with them together.
              ​​​​​​

​​​​​​
              ​​​​​​
              ​​​​
              ​​​​​​
              Last edited by Spartan92; 01-31-2023, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Ya unfortunately he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for me. He's always thrown Eagles players under the bus and doesn't really cheer on the new guys.

Plus, he had his chance with T. O. and when he had a chance to step up for his teammate to help him get a new contract he decided to help run him out of town because his ego was too soft. If he had gone to bat for T. O. I have little doubt the Eagles would have won a SB with them together.
                ​​​​​​

​​​​​​
                ​​​​​​
                ​​​​
                ​​​​​​
                I WISE MAN ONCE TOLD ME....
                NEVER FREEZE PEOPLE IN TIME, IT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU MISERABLE AND KEEP YOU ANGRY'
                WHATS PAST IS PAST....

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  I NEVER THOUGHT HURTS WOULD BE DA-MAN, BUT DAMN THAT KID PROVED ME WRONG.
                  HE GETS PHILLY, 5 NEVER DID.

LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!!!
                  I'm not sure if it were Bradshaw or whoever, but they asked Hurts on the stage about the game or something. The first thing Hurts said was this is for the fans and the city of Philadelphia is a special city..

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    And Witten, the universally accepted best TE in the draft, was still on the board.

I don't miss FF's smarter-than-thou drafts.

Comment

Working...
                    X