Bet your life savings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet your life savings

We got this. Just don't tell the old lady.

I got $600 riding on the Birds.

Comment

I made $400 last week off of Niner fans.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

hate to be a jinx but this is my 4th superbowl since I've been a fan and this is by far the best team and most likely to win. unless the mr. mcmahon fix is in, this will either be a close win or a blowout win.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
          We got this. Just don't tell the old lady.
          Just threw the mortgage at it! Thanks bro!

Comment

THAT 50.5 OVER AND UNDER SEEMS A BIT HIGH TO ME, BUT I DON'T GAMBLE AT ALL SINCE WHEN I DID I NEVER EVER WON.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              hate to be a jinx but this is my 4th superbowl since I've been a fan and this is by far the best team and most likely to win. unless the mr. mcmahon fix is in, this will either be a close win or a blowout win.
              This will be my two oldest kids third SB watch…spoiled lol.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm all in

Comment

Working...
                X