Defense really showed up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defense really showed up today

Pretty clear why Gannon didn't get a HC job. No fucking way he didn't take one to stay a DC lol Guy has no clue how to adjust a gameplan.

Players wide open all game. Great D today.

Didn’t make any adjustments whatsoever.

Comment

Like wtf. They knew what we were doing before Gannon did. He's shit. Always was but players masked his stench. Other owners knew it and he won't he no HC.

Nkt that we have to pay Hurts a lot of players are gonna be gone and he will be exposed huge!

Comment

Sickening. I really thought if the igs scored 30+ it would be an easy win
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
          Sickening. I really thought if the igs scored 30+ it would be an easy win
          Right. Wtf the defense took the night off didn't even suit up. Only guy that really gave it his all was CGJ

Comment

The Chiefs ran a play for not one but two touchdowns that the Jags ran week 3 for one. Kind of hard to believe that was never fixed.

Comment

Funny, the Gannon fluffers are eerily silent today! The sack of shit single handedly cost us this one

I’m so pissed I have a headache

what good is a number 1 defense if it can’t play like it when it counts the most

anyone who defends Gannon after this is a fuckin fraud! A stat fanboy who is too damn stupid to understand the game. The talent polished the turd that is this clown

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
                Funny, the Gannon fluffers are eerily silent today! The sack of shit single handedly cost us this one

I’m so pissed I have a headache

what good is a number 1 defense if it can’t play like it when it counts the most

anyone who defends Gannon after this is a fuckin fraud! A stat fanboy who is too damn stupid to understand the game. The talent polished the turd that is this clown
                Not sure his in the world anyone didn't see this fraud. We were all called out for saying he was limited. Truth is, the talent on that side of the ball masked his deficiencies. He is horrid. One trick pony, no real game plan and can't call adjustments to save his life.

Really, I'm staying here instead of taking a HC job for $5 MILL puls.. Ya ok we are stupid Gannon.. The league know who you are.

Next year will be fun to aee what Jesus Christ Gannon looks like with half this defense back due to salary cap eaten up by Hurts and a 1st place schedule.

Comment

Working...
                X