Siriani had this team ready to play..I don't blame him at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siriani had this team ready to play..I don't blame him at all

this team showed up better than any AR team in just about any of his post season appearances. This was on Gannon and the league for replacing the astro turf with painted mudd,,,Completely negated the Best pass rush since 1985.....I'm still sick about this,,,They basically negated our biggest strength before we ever took the field!
    Last edited by TRENT; 02-13-2023, 07:14 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

The bad field conditions were one thing. The lack of field defense management was another. I don't think I saw the Eagles defense show blitz the entire game. Like it wasn't even in Gannon's playbook. No blitz, soft middle, weak secondary that made no interceptions, no turnovers, no pick six, no sacks, nothing! That is pretty much solely on that fuckhead Gannon. It has been said his mind was distracted all week by his upcoming opportunities to become a head coach for the Cardinals or elsewhere. Good, take him please! My biggest regret is that Lurie or Howie didn't tell that motherfuckin' sunglass wearing piece of shit "Your fired!" even before the last play of the game. He should have had to hitchhike back to Philly like the bum he is.

Comment

THE FIELD THE NFL SCREWED UP ENTIRELY.
      IT WAS A NEW SURFACE THAT WAS GROWN JUST FOR THIS GAME YEAR HALF AGO.

THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE, BUT THE HALFTIME SHOW USED THEM HEAVY STAGES THAT SMASHED THE NEW TURF LETTING OUT ALL THE MOISTURE.
      NFL SCREWED THE POOCH...

THAT BEING SAID. CHIEFS PLAYED ON THE SAME TURF.

THEY BROUGHT ENOUGH DIFFERENT CLEATS, THE EAGLES ON THE OTHER HAND DID NOT.
      AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT IVE HEARD FROM SOURCES.
      CHIEFS EQUIPMENT GUYS CAME READY. EVEN FOR THAT FIELD IN THE DESSERT. EAGLES DID NOT.

THE EAGLES BLITZ IN THE SECOND HALF TONS, JUST DIDN'T WORK.
      REDDICK WAS TAKEN OUT OF THAT GAME, ANDY NULLIFIED HIM, HAD PLANS SET JUST TO TAKE HIM OUT.
      THE #1 DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE FOR THE SEASON WAS BEAT BY BETTER COACHING.
      ANDY BEAT THE EAGLES BAD WHERE IT MATTERED IN THE RED ZONE.

AND NOW WITH ALL THE FREE AGENTS ON THIS TEAM, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT NEXT YEAR.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-14-2023, 10:42 AM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
      X