X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards working to get Gannon as HC

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass

http://espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35659...than-gannon-hc
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

So we lose both coordinators in a day...won't shed a tear losing Gannon; hope Sirianni has a GOOD D coordinator in mind...they say QB coach will take over as O coordi

Comment

BUH BYE

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nf...-as-head-coach
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

You really can see why minority candidates feel slighted.

Comment

I didn't like Gannon in year 1 but I get careful what you wish for vibes with losing him. When the talent improved this year the D was much better.

know the Super Bowl sucked but it was against one of the best offensive minds of the last 2 decades and a QB that already has a Hall of Fame resume in his 5th season(and threw for under 200 yards).

Just wish Fangio didn't already accept a job, would've liked to have him.

Comment

This is great news…good riddance

Comment

Still don't understand fangio being brought in for 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                I think they thought Gannon was going to Houston so they wanted a seamless turnover. But Houston filled their job and Fangio decided it was not sure thing so he took another job.
                Last edited by 1960; 02-14-2023, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Glad to see Gannon gone. But it sucks that he didn't get fired outright. He deserved it. Now let him go suck as the Cardinals HC. He won't be there very long nor have much success there. He doesn't have it in him. No spark, too conservative, can't adjust mid game. And he's no coaching genius, either. We propped him up with the Eagles talent on defense. I don't think he was loved much by the players either. Good riddance!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                    I didn't like Gannon in year 1 but I get careful what you wish for vibes with losing him. When the talent improved this year the D was much better.

know the Super Bowl sucked but it was against one of the best offensive minds of the last 2 decades and a QB that already has a Hall of Fame resume in his 5th season(and threw for under 200 yards).

I generally agree with this post. Level of agreement: 97 percent.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

DIDN'T HE HAVE THE #1 RANKED DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE THIS YEAR. WITH RECORD BREAKING QB SACKS OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
                      AND BY THE WAY HE DID ADJUST AT HALFTIME.
                      RAN MANY MORE BLITZES IN SECOND HALF, ANDY WAS READY FOR IT AND SHUT EM DOWN COLD.
                      WHEN YOUR QB IS GETTING RID OF THE BALL IN 2.5 SECONDS OR FEWER NO CHANCE YOU EVER GET TO HIM.

ANDY HAD A MASTERPIECE OF A GAME PLAN.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post

Level of agreement: 100 percent. Definitely wish the timing had worked out with Fangio.

I'm contradicting myself because I've defended Gannon, but I just think it's a total waste of time to attribute everything good that happens to the players and blame everything bad on coaches and "scheme."

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                          HE WAS BROUGHT IN AS A TEMP EMPLOYEE BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT HE COULD ADD SOMETHING, ANYTHING TO HELP.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post
                            Glad to see Gannon gone. But it sucks that he didn't get fired outright. He deserved it. Now let him go suck as the Cardinals HC. He won't be there very long nor have much success there. He doesn't have it in him. No spark, too conservative, can't adjust mid game. And he's no coaching genius, either. We propped him up with the Eagles talent on defense. I don't think he was loved much by the players either. Good riddance!
                            I guess KC should fire Spagnuolo too.

Comment

I understand getting burnt by the first fake jet sweep, but the second touchdown is a complete failure in coaching.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X