Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONSPIRACY THEORIES CRACK ME UP...

THE EAGLES LOST PERIOD.
    DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER AND STOP THE SAME PLAY PEDERSON RAN AGAINST US FOR A TD....
    THATS ALL.....END OF STORY.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

So the field didn't matter? Money didn't matter? Ratings didn't matter? Frustration didn't matter, the storyline didn't matter........

What happened ia just what happened

Comment

DON'T PULL A FUMBLE/6, AND WITHOUT HURTS WE LOSE BIG, HE PLAYED GREAT OTHER THAN THAT PLAY.
      AND STOP THE PLAY PEDDY RAN.
      ANDY WATCHED THE PLAY AND SAID YUP WE'LL USE THAT.

THEM TWO PLAYS TO ME, WHERE THE GAME.

I DIDN'T LOSE ANY SLEEP SUNDAY NIGHT THINKING ABOUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

WHAT HAPPENED IS JUST WHAT HAPPENED..

Comment

More happened than just that. I respect your view. But,,, taking away from our defense, which the NFL has taken away from all defenses for decades the rules the officiating and fairness of "game" ...

I take nothing away from Hurts. his play this season and during the game, was great.

The storyline remains the same. We lost regardless of......

Comment

Originally posted by joydivision View Post
          So the field didn't matter? Money didn't matter? Ratings didn't matter? Frustration didn't matter, the storyline didn't matter........

What happened ia just what happened
          Both teams played on the same field. Fox paid the NFL for the rights to broadcast the game. I doubt the last minute would have changed the ratings much, but if the NFL were going for storyline and drama I think they would have wanted a chance for OT or a last-second TD rather than the game ending on kneeldowns and an FG. I have no idea what "frustration didn't matter" means.

Comment

The last minute? You mean the last quarter? Frustration is exactly what you're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by joydivision View Post
              The last minute? You mean the last quarter? Frustration is exactly what you're talking about
              No, I'm talking about the last minute. KC milking the clock before kicking the FG. That's not the most exciting way for the game to end.

I still don't know what you mean re: frustration.

Comment

AND ANDY RAN THE BALL MORE THIS GAME AND NO ONE EXPECTED IT.

4TH QUARTER RUN AND PASS EVERY OTHER PLAY RIGHT DOWN THE FIELD WHEN IT MATTERED MOST.

HE WAS ON HIS GAME.

Comment

It's fine. if you or you as a collective don't want to agree with me. What happened is what happened regardless of all our opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Both teams played on the same field. Fox paid the NFL for the rights to broadcast the game. I doubt the last minute would have changed the ratings much, but if the NFL were going for storyline and drama I think they would have wanted a chance for OT or a last-second TD rather than the game ending on kneeldowns and an FG. I have no idea what "frustration didn't matter" means.
                    difference is KC had a mediocre pass rush and we had one that comes along every 40 years.....the field conditions hurt the Iggles more...about all the other stuff yeah...we turned it over for six; let up the longest punt return in SB history,,,there is plenty to point to...the fact is,,,this time we were the better team..win or lose.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

SIPOSE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN EVEN ACTIVATED.
                      DIDNT KICK IN A GAME SINCE EARLY DECEMBER.
                      HE KICKED IT TO THE WRONG SIDE AWAY FROM THE COVERAGE AND THE KICK WAS A LINE DRIVE AND SHORT.

BIG MISTAKE HAVING HIM IN THERE.

BETTER TEAM ON PAPER, BUT NOT ON SUNDAY.
                      ITS THE OLD CLICHE...THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME.

WE WERE A BETTER TEAM IN ALL THEM NFC TITLE GAMES WE LOST TOO...
                      ITS PHILLY..USED TO IT BY NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                        SIPOSE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN EVEN ACTIVATED.
                        DIDNT KICK IN A GAME SINCE EARLY DECEMBER.
                        HE KICKED IT TO THE WRONG SIDE AWAY FROM THE COVERAGE AND THE KICK WAS A LINE DRIVE AND SHORT.

BIG MISTAKE HAVING HIM IN THERE.

BETTER TEAM ON PAPER, BUT NOT ON SUNDAY.
                        ITS THE OLD CLICHE...THAT'S WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME.

WE WERE A BETTER TEAM IN ALL THEM NFC TITLE GAMES WE LOST TOO...
                        ITS PHILLY..USED TO IT BY NOW.
                        I don't think we were better than the Rams....was a major cheap shot on Mcnabb in the Carolina game,,,but AR's Eagles teams didn't show up in those games...period. As for Sippos,,,loan us your crystal ball...the other guy looked like shit too...the special teams as a whole have been a soft spot on this team all year. If we played them on the astro turff that should have been in Arizona we would not be having this convo
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

If we played them on the astro turff that should have been in Arizona we would not be having this convo
                          SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CRYSTAL BALL. NO NEED FOR MINE.

Comment

JUST READ THE EAGLES DIDN'T ALLOW A PUNT RETURN LONGER THAN 25 YARDS ALL YEAR....
                            SUCKOSS PUNTING TO WRONG SIDE COVERAGE AND SHORT BUSTED THAT UP QUICK, AT THE WRONG TIME IN THE WRONG GAME.

RSE RIGHT..THAT QUEZ DROP HURT BAD, HELL SO MANY THINGS WENT BAD IN THAT GAME.

OH WELL..
                            PHILLIES REPORTED TO TRAINING CAMP.

MOVIN ON....BUT NO HARPER TILL PROBABLY JULY AT BEST.

Comment

. I have no idea what "frustration didn't matter" means.

What i meant by that is, i was frustrated watching the game. The players looked frustrated, to me. correct me if I'm wrong was it Haason Reddick who said "we were up by 7 but felt like we were going to lose" pretty sure thats what was reported on the morning radio show. if you're frustrated while the spotlight is on you you're more likely to make mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X