Sixers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers

Another year wasting Embiids talent. Wonder how long he sticks around. NBA is starting to get unwatchable. 40mill guaranteed contracts to watch guys like Kyrie Irving pout and quit until traded pfft! I follow my local high school hoops teams then that trash.

Not sure what inspired this post, but especially with the Nets trading Durant and Kyrie, it seems like the Sixers have as good a chance as ever to *finally* get to the Eastern Conference Finals.

Comment

Watch 3 sixers games in a row start to finish We got Embiid, now and then harden shows up when he isn't hungover from strip clubs, Maxey is all over the place. Don't even start me on the multi millionaire Tobias. Do some research on the kid Mclune who won the slam dunk contest . He should be starting for this team.

Comment

Yeah I spaced on something when I made my last post. They're right in line to lose in the second round again. Definitely not as good a chance to advance right now as they had with their 2019 team, or when they faced an inferior opponent in 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
          Do some research on the kid Mclune who won the slam dunk contest . He should be starting for this team.
          You started drinking early today, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

You started drinking early today, eh?
            Bahahaha. I wasn't gonna say it!

Comment

Working...
            X