15. CB James Bradberry
    25. S C.J. Gardner-Johnson
    28. LB T.J. Edwards
    29. OG Isaac Seumalo
    66. DE Brandon Graham
    70. RB Miles Sanders
    84. LB Kyzir White
    96. S Marcus Epps

I say CJ and TJ are a must bring back, then Hargrave and Graham on Friendly deals. Sanders would have to give a huge discount. The rest I do not care.

I'd like it if they worked out a long term deal with CJGJ and franchised Hargrave. Not sure if that's realistic.

Would like to see Kelce come back with Jurgens replacing Seumalo.

Even considering the state of the RB market I'd imagine Sanders is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      I'd like it if they worked out a long term deal with CJGJ and franchised Hargrave. Not sure if that's realistic.

Would like to see Kelce come back with Jurgens replacing Seumalo.

Even considering the state of the RB market I'd imagine Sanders is gone.
      Cannot argue with any of that, Not sure what the franchise tag on Hargrave would be but also Graham on a sweet deal, he seems to have plenty in the tank still.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Cannot argue with any of that, Not sure what the franchise tag on Hargrave would be but also Graham on a sweet deal, he seems to have plenty in the tank still.
        I think Graham is the one guy who would take somewhat of a hometown discount. CJGJ sounds like a candidate for the franchise tag, which might leave Hargrave as the odd man out. IMO we've heard surprisingly little about a Hargrave extension, which makes me wonder if they've decided he's not worth top 5 DT money at age 30.

I don't want them to get stuck with too many aging players the way they did after SB 52, but I would not want to see both Graham and Hargrave leave. Cox is already out the door too.

Comment

Working...
        X