Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts has a job; Wentz does not

That is all

Wentz deserves to to go a team that will give him weapons, give him an OL, and, most importantly, run the ball.

If he still makes mistakes under those circumstances, then we'll know his play caller is at fault for not calling RPOs or moving the pocket.

Comment

I bet he lands in Chicago,,,as a potential Backup
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

A team would have to be pretty desperate to sign Cartson as a starting QB IMO. And I don't see him as the sort to act in the 1999 Doug Peterson role as a good mentor to a young QB.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

IF HE PLAYS FOR ONE MORE TEAM IT WILL EQUAL AS MANY TEAMS BDN PLAYED FOR SINCE HE LEFT THE EAGLES...
            I'M THANKFUL WE HAD BOTH OF THEM GUYS AT THEIR PEAK AT THE SAME TIME.

THEY SHOULD BOTH RETIRE. IM SURE THEY WILL DO JUST FINE IN RETIREMENT WITH THE MILLIONS THEY HAVE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Wentz just doesn't seem obsessed enough with football, which is fine - I just don't want that quality in a QB. Look at where Wentz was at talent wise entering the league vs Hurts, and how Hurts continues to ascend while the basket case plummeted.

Comment

Wentz should just leave football and lead a happy life with his family.

Comment

Working...
                X