No announcement yet.

MAYBE I'M OLD, WELL NOT MAYBE....BUT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAYBE I'M OLD, WELL NOT MAYBE....BUT...

I BELIEVE THE SUPERBOWL SHOULD BE PLAYED IN EVERY KIND OF WEATHER IN EVERY STADIUM IN THE LEAGUE...
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Why?

Comment

I THINK FOOTBALL IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED OUTDOORS, NOT INDOORS LIKE ARENA FOOTBALL.
      I ALSO THINK EACH CITY THAT HAS AN NFL TEAM SHOULD GET THE CHANCE TO HOST A SUPERBOWL.

JUST A THOUGHT.

Comment

I'm with you on that. The puysyfacation (new word) of NFL for tv is getting ridiculous. Fuck the halftime show. Fuck the 7 hour pre game show. Start the game at 4:30 and play some football on a real field

Comment

Lol. Because the original Super Bowls back in the day were played in Miami and LA.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You have a better chance of having your dick sucked by Margot Robbie than you do of ever seeing a Super Bowl in Buffalo, NY at 4:30 in the afternoon with a high school marching band as the halftime show.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Lol. Because the original Super Bowls back in the day were played in Miami and LA.
              WOULDN'T YA LOVE TO SEE A SUPERBOWL IN THE SNOW?
              I'D WELCOME IT... AND RSE I KNOW IT WON'T HAPPEN BUT YUP, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT...WITH THE US THUNDER OF THE EAST MARCHING BAND....
              AND A SB AT THE LINC AS WELL.

Comment

Working...
              X