Dennard Wilson out Patricia in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennard Wilson out Patricia in?

Lots of turnover happening. I'd imagine the defense will struggle. Hopefully they'll be competitive.

From what I read about Desai, and him being a student of Fangio, I expect a more aggressive D with plenty of blitzing.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

DESAI BLITZES LESS THAN GANNON FROM WHAT READ AND HEARD.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It was an ugly divorce from Wilson and if the articles about it are accurate it could get nasty
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          It was an ugly divorce from Wilson and if the articles about it are accurate it could get nasty
          Marcus Hayes is a Stephen A wanabe. I would not give much value to his opinion. The secondary was toasted during the second half of the year. Hayes is causing trouble because he likes a guy. Slay does not Patricia which makes things interesting.
          Last edited by 1960; 03-06-2023, 11:11 PM.

Comment

It’s not an opinion that Wilson was fired. Teams that reach a Super Bowl don’t fire coaches that are credited for doing great work with their particular unit. Something is up.
            Be honest. If a coach were to be fired after the season, what unit do you think he would have coached? Special teams, right?
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
            X