So we are losing most of the defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we are losing most of the defense

Bradberry, CJ, TJ, Slay (trading), Hargrave, Cox, White , Suh, Joseph and Epps. There is word none of these guys will be resigned. I mean that is a disaster waiting to happen for next season.

The defense is going to regress because it's going to see a way better schedule next year and lose some talent. I think from a scheme point it might actually improve but that won't necessarily show up in statistics. Basically I think last year's defense would have been exposed vs this year's schedule. I think there was a considerable amount of stat padding that is going to get guys paid. I also think there is still a ton of talent on this defense and a nasty aggressive scheme could highlight some of that.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      Bradberry, CJ, TJ, Slay (trading), Hargrave, Cox, White , Suh, Joseph and Epps. There is word none of these guys will be resigned. I mean that is a disaster waiting to happen for next season.
      Sounds like CJGJ or Bradberry might come back. I was hopeful about Hargrave a few weeks ago but there’s no way after the Daron Payne deal. From what I’ve seen about the cap hit they’d incur by trading Slay, I can’t see how it would happen.

Not worried about the other guys.

Comment

A different coordinator makes this interesting. Maybe they have a chance to sign guys who might be a better fit for a new scheme. They drafter Dean and Davis to play.

Comment

Working...
        X