OL with the first pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OL with the first pick?

For the past couple months I've dismissed mock drafts that have us going OL with either first round pick. But recently I've been "pilled" into thinking they might take a guy who could step in at RG and in case of injury swing out to OT. Jurgens would then step in RG, otherwise he's still Kelce's backup. A first round pick is a lot to spend on depth on the interior OL, but the probability that 1/5 OL gets hurt seems pretty high, and that flexibility sounds better than plugging in UDFAs.

Previously I was pretty sure they'd try to trade back a few picks and/or target Kancey. Maybe they could trade back a few picks and draft an immediate starter at OG who could also play OT.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 04-08-2023, 07:02 PM.

with Howie its never the obvious,, ehheeem Jefferson...lol

No way they go Oline in the 1st unless someone slips or some crazy trade... we do have 2 picks in the 1st round but the second is like a high No2...If they go OL there I wouldn't care...But I think Howie has his usual Bag o Tricks....I'm done trying to guess what's going to happen.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I'm thinking DL.
      YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I would only do it if there is a 35 year old Canadian firefighter available.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          I would only do it if there is a 35 year old Canadian firefighter available.
          The only logical move

Comment

Working...
          X