Clear All

• RIP Al Jaffee

That guy is a legend.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

You know I loved him and MAD Magazine.

Comment

Foldouts were the first thing I looked at
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Not much better to an adolescent boy than Mad Magazine...RIP Al

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
          Foldouts were the first thing I looked at
          Hey Ray remember taking the Land O' Lakes butter box and folding the Indian squaw's knees up to where her chest should be. Sorry......INDIGENOUS WOMAN!
          Last edited by Two Gap Penetrator; 04-11-2023, 12:09 PM.

Comment

u could always find a few of his publications in my room in 70's ....great sense of off adult humor.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Good heavens, he was in his fifties already when I was reading MAD. Simple but subversive magazine.

Comment

I bought every issue when I was 11 or 12. The foldouts were the best!

Comment

Mainly because... That line was in just about every issue of Mad. I used to love it when I was 10 to 12. I have the entire DVD Collection of all the issues. The movie and TV satires were usually good to great. Mort Drucker's caricatures were spot on. But towards the end of the magazines run, it went down hill and was pretty lame. By then I discovered National Lampoon. Way more adult, way more sick and out there. Plus nudie girls!

Comment

Working...
                  X