If our 2 No. 1's are O-line or D-line, I'm good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If our 2 No. 1's are O-line or D-line, I'm good

Because of Jeff Stoutland. If anyone knows offensive linemen and the qualities it takes to defeat an offensive lineman, it's him.

Sometimes I think they should try to find OL a little later because of Stoutland. I've warmed up to the idea of taking one earlier this year though.

Comment

What about all the noise about Bijan Robinson?? Could be a pretty potent offense

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        What about all the noise about Bijan Robinson?? Could be a pretty potent offense
        Considering how easy Hurts makes life for RBs, I just don't think he's worth that high of a pick. This team ran all over defenses when Boston Scott and Jordan Howard were splitting carries. I think there are other spots on offense where they could improve.

Comment

Anyone looking good from North Dakota?
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I'm fairly certain he trades down a few from 10 and maybe again with the last pick in 1st round, Howie only has 6 picks and he won't leave it like that.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
              Anyone looking good from North Dakota?
              Actually, yes

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2023/s...2023-nfl-draft

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Just say no to “Tud”
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hopefully if Howie does pick him he’s not as soft as baby Carson
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I'd like to see them get Mayer from ND. It could be a nice combo with him and goddert

Comment

Working...
                    X