Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurts signs 5 year extension $179.3 Milion guaranteed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurts signs 5 year extension $179.3 Milion guaranteed.

Highest paid player ever in NFL history.

Probably not for long.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Also of note: A no trade clause. Guess Hurts has no desire to get Wentzed.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Sounds good to me. The cap is going up. Burrow, Herbert, and eventually Lamar are going to get more. Lawrence and possibly Fields are going to get more next offseason. These market resetting deals never seem so big a couple of years after they're signed.

Comment

AND SEASON TICKETS WILL GO UP AGAIN BY 10% IM GUESSING. AFTER 7% INCREASE THIS YEAR...

AND TO THINK WHEN I STARTED IT WAS $85.00 FOR A SEASON TICKET, GIVE OR TAKE.
        AND PARKING WAS 5 BUCKS.
        TALK ABOUT PRICING OUT THE AVG FAN.
        DEPRESSING FOR US POOR FOLKS. THEY KILLED ME...
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Boy was I wrong about Hurts

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            AND SEASON TICKETS WILL GO UP AGAIN BY 10% IM GUESSING. AFTER 7% INCREASE THIS YEAR...

AND TO THINK WHEN I STARTED IT WAS $85.00 FOR A SEASON TICKET, GIVE OR TAKE.
            AND PARKING WAS 5 BUCKS.
            TALK ABOUT PRICING OUT THE AVG FAN.
            DEPRESSING FOR US POOR FOLKS. THEY KILLED ME...
            Oh stop! Turn some tricks for money!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              I think there's a difference between people who were wrong about Hurts (like me) and people who wanted to be right about him sucking. That was strangely common for his first couple years. I suspect we'll now hear those "fans" call their shot about how this team "won't win" once the extension kicks in.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post

MY KNEES ARE DEVELOPING CALLUSES AND IM FULL.....

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  I KNOW I WAS...I NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD DEVELOP INTO AN NFL QB... BUT DAMN THAT KID CAN BALL.
                  PROVED HIMSELF IN THE LAST GAME OF THE YEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post

Speaking of turning tricks for money: some of you fuckers owe me for them Momma Queen rub and tugs you got from her during the last official gayte. You can cashapp me at “CurbfeelerJones”. Daddy needs a new paper of crocodile skin crocs…batch!
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

yeah, yeah, that's great and all but what about the Eagles' really big news.... this new coach?

Report: Eagles to hire Jacksonville State assistant coach Mike DiAngelo for defensive quality control role

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I think there's a difference between people who were wrong about Hurts (like me) and people who wanted to be right about him sucking. That was strangely common for his first couple years. I suspect we'll now hear those "fans" call their shot about how this team "won't win" once the extension kicks in.
                        I watched Josh Allen for two years in Buffalo and I thought he’d never amount to much. I watched Hurts for two years in Philadelphia and I never thought he’d amount to much.

I won’t say out loud what I think of Justin Fields.

Comment

I remember that comparison. Very cool to see Hurts become the only other QB ever to make such a big leap from year 2 to 3.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            I remember that comparison. Very cool to see Hurts become the only other QB ever to make such a big leap from year 2 to 3.
                            I'm as guilty as anyone being a non believer in Hurts. I wasn't really thrilled with how he played in the nfccg but that Superbowl was incredible. Couldn't have a better guy to be the face of an organization. Checks every box.

Comment

Working...
                            X