Bijan Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bijan Robinson

OMG. If the Eagles pass on this guy, someone needs to have their head examined. He can do IT ALL! Yeah yeah yeah, running backs only last 2.7 years. So what? I just want to see Mailata light somebody up downfield and Bijan rip off 50 yards for a score! Just look at the tape. You will be astounded.

I'm starting to lean this way too...could be an unbelievable offense...knowing Howie though we'll go Line...he'll also trade up and down...looking forward to next Thursday

Comment

I can't believe I'm starting to think this is a possibility. There are very few spots on this team where a rookie would get many snaps. Since some of them (guard, safety) aren't exactly premium positions, it's not clear that they'd be a better investment than running back.

If Carter falls to 10 they have to take him, but if he's off the board...I'd say Robinson is in play.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        OMG. If the Eagles pass on this guy, someone needs to have their head examined. He can do IT ALL! Yeah yeah yeah, running backs only last 2.7 years. So what? I just want to see Mailata light somebody up downfield and Bijan rip off 50 yards for a score! Just look at the tape. You will be astounded.

I would not be a fan of the pick, but it would probably be better than whatever offensive lineman they are going to take who will not play this year.

Comment

I can get on board with this.

I see one of three ways this can go: Carter, Robinson, or HowLo trades down.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I'd be genuinely surprised if there wasn't some trading down for one of the two first round picks.

Comment

Hurts runs the RPO better than any NFL quarterback ever has. Imagine the stress the option to hand the ball to Bijon will put on defenses. The Eagles’s window is now. Do it Howie.

Comment

Really... starting to get on board with this...offense could be lethal...address defense in later rounds...you never know with Howie...what if Carter drops??

Comment

If not Carter, Robinson
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                  X