The rich get richer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    OMG. If you look up the word “jagoff” in the dictionary, you will find a picture of L J Smith. The saying “looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane” describes him perfectly:
    Taking McDougle, Little John, and Billy McMullen with the first three picks of that draft (correction: 2003, not 2005) may have been the birth of the BCJ.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

Taking McDougle, Little John, and Billy McMullen with the first three picks of that draft (correction: 2003, not 2005) may have been the birth of the BCJ.
      I honestly don't recall if McDougle was any good before he got shot, although either way I guess thats a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post

I honestly don't recall if McDougle was any good before he got shot, although either way I guess thats a bust.
        He didn't show much, outside of one big hit on Eli, I think. But he never got the opportunity to develop and redeem himself, like BG did, because of the gunshot. They also traded up to get him, in classic FF/Haberdasher "smarter than thou" fashion.

But the extenuating circumstance of getting gut-shot through no fault of his own should earn him the slightly more favorable "bust" designation over "chump" or "jagoff".

Comment

Working...
        X