Gannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gannon

Now that the draft is over let's talk about how Gannon screwed this franchise. I think they knew long before the draft but waited do maximum return. Might have something to do with letting Wilson walk.

Schefter: “Vic Fangio, for example, probably would not have taken the Dolphins defensive coordinator job and would be the defensive coordinator in Philadelphia today if everything was on the up and up. "
    After a report emerged that Eagles consultant Vic Fangio was poised to become the defensive coordinator in Miami, questions emerged as to whether he’d succeed Jonathan Gannon in Philly, if/when Gannon left.According to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com, the tampering shenanigans involving the Cardinals and Gannon resulted in Fangio not sticking around.“The interesting part about it [more]
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Gannon is a fucking snake. I hope he rots and dies in Arizona. Never liked him. He helped us lose the Superbowl. Couldn't give a shit in the end. Fuck Gannon for life.

Comment

He had one foot out the door before the game even started.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

But but…they had a top 5 defense, led the league in sacks and blah blah blah!! Anyone with half a brain and one good eye could see this defense was all smoke and mirrors and that Gannon was a dipshit that would get destroyed by a decent coach/QB…now all this shit comes out and he basically cost us the SB

The select few know-it-all clowns on this bored who pandered for this asshole can suck a dick

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
            But but…they had a top 5 defense, led the league in sacks and blah blah blah!! Anyone with half a brain and one good eye could see this defense was all smoke and mirrors and that Gannon was a dipshit that would get destroyed by a decent coach/QB…now all this shit comes out and he basically cost us the SB

The select few know-it-all clowns on this bored who pandered for this asshole can suck a dick
            LOL I think I'm the only person on this message board who ever liked Gannon, and one of the few Eagles fans anywhere.

I'll own it, the Super Bowl was horrendous. However this idea that the Super Bowl played out the way it dude because Gannon was mentally checked out, knowing he he had another job lined up, is absurd.

People want someone to blame because everyone played like shit against the best QB ever. A defensive coordinator will serve that purpose.

Comment

Working...
            X