6 straight years of this BS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 straight years of this BS

Somehow blowing an even better opportunity than facing the Hawks in the 2nd round in 2021. Jesus Christ these guys are losers.

Let’s make Doc the fall guy so we can hire Phoenix’s fall guy that we didn’t keep around after making Brett Brown the fall guy

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      Let’s make Doc the fall guy so we can hire Phoenix’s fall guy that we didn’t keep around after making Brett Brown the fall guy
      I don't know how anyone can defend embiid anymore. Basically they have two options. Blow it up or hope the sixers somehow run into an unfathomable set of circumstances.

Comment

What a pathetic display from 5 minutes Thursday to this shit show...Doc will take the fall for sure...you're spot on...a bunch of freaking losers

Comment

Embid is just not a winner. Her doesn't have that Dog, that Killer Instinct in him. Harden doesn't show up in the clutch either when all the chips are on the line. So you have a giant softy and and overpaid waste of talent that blows every game 7 he can.

This team will never win as constructed and ya the process was a bust.

Ps, Doc deserves the axe I can't even count how many times his teams have blown 3-1 series leads. If you can't get your team up for 3 straight games series after seiries then ya you may be the problem as well.
          Last edited by Spartan92; 05-14-2023, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Embiid done for me after game 6 when he didn't touthe ball in last 4 minutes. MVPs demand the ball. Looks like starting process again.

Comment

I didn't watch a single minute of Game 7 because I feared this would happen after the way the 4th qtr unfolded in Game 6. We were out all day and I didn't bother to keep tabs on the game as I was praying to be pleasantly surprised when we switched on the TV. Got home and saw they were getting smoked 80-58....immediately switched to the Phils game which wasn't much better outside of Bryce losing his shit. I have little interest in the NBA outside of the Sixers these days so the season is over for me....sooooo disappointing how this unfolded....ugh.

Comment

I don't understand how a "professional" basketball team can only make less than 40% of their shots, game after game.
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

I'm still pissed .Fuk the beard he left his best game in Houston at the strip club. Embiid is still apologizing and saying well get better next year. Well let's trade your your lackadaisical ass and start the process again so my grandkids might see a winner. Ai carried carried this team on his shoulders with no help. Bunch of funlkn over priced cunts. Vent over

Comment

The Sixers trade away Butler and Tatum.

Comment

Working...
                    X