No announcement yet.

Celtics are frauds, Sixers are chokers…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtics are frauds, Sixers are chokers…

But even if the Sixers hadn’t choked the chicken you just know Jimmy Butler would have iced them.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

These Heat are like the anti-Sixers. It’s amazing.

Comment

Josh is busy with his football team
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

UNFORTUNATELY SEEMS LIKE THEM FRAUDS ARE READY TO MAKE NBA HISTORY....
        GAME 7 AT HOME....
        I'D SAY YUP......
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

AND I PROVE ONCE AGAIN, RIGHT NOW ANYWAY, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOOPS... TATUM TWISTING HIS ANKLE THE DIFFERENCE.
          BUT NOT BREAKING MY HEART A TEAM FROM BAHSTIN LOSING.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I loved watching the Celtics get beat-down AT HOME and seeing the anguish on their fans' faces during the closing minutes when all hope was gone.I'll never forget when the Sixers almost blew a 3-1 lead to the Celtics in '82 but unlike several years earlier they went into the Gahden for Game 7 and were leading throughout and won by something like 14 points.

Comment

One of my closest friends from college married and moved to the Boston area. He has a developmentally disabled son. My friend and his son are season ticket holders to the Celtics and go to many games. My friend’s son is a minor celebrity; all the staff and players know him, he is pictured on the Jumbotron often, and he is so happy to be at the Celtics game. I thought about how disappointed he must have been last night, how he must have wept.

And you know what? I DON’T CARE. The Celtics can and will never be able to eat enough shit to satisfy me.

Comment

Im still pissed even tho I know we wouldn't get passed Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                  One of my closest friends from college married and moved to the Boston area. He has a developmentally disabled son. My friend and his son are season ticket holders to the Celtics and go to many games. My friend’s son is a minor celebrity; all the staff and players know him, he is pictured on the Jumbotron often, and he is so happy to be at the Celtics game. I thought about how disappointed he must have been last night, how he must have wept.

And you know what? I DON’T CARE. The Celtics can and will never be able to eat enough shit to satisfy me.
                  this is the shit that keeps me coming back here.

Comment

Working...
                  X