Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russel Wilson nixed trade to the Eagles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russel Wilson nixed trade to the Eagles?

If this is true my how things would have turned out different. I imagine they would have had to have given multiple firsts and probably Hurts in the trade. Howie would have been looked at quite differently. The best trades are the ones you don’t make.

thank gawd,,,the guy is a has been....He's toast.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Yep...for once Iggles made right decision...Hurts so much better

Comment

meant to say if this true...imagine the heat Howie would ;have faced...

Comment

What happened is pretty much the textbook definition of stepping in sh*t. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

I wasn't 100 percent sold on Hurts this time last year (I don't think many were), but I definitely wanted no part of a Russel Wilson trade.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
            If this is true my how things would have turned out different. I imagine they would have had to have given multiple firsts and probably Hurts in the trade. Howie would have been looked at quite differently. The best trades are the ones you don’t make.

So many what if's. Would AJ Brown have wanted to come to Philly with Wilson at QB. Would Lane, Kelce, Graham and Cox wanted to play this year if Wilson was as bad here as he was in Denver.

If Hurts and Wilson played exactly the way they did last year, Howie may have been fired over the decision.

Comment

Working...
            X