New LB signees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LB signees?

What does this say about Dean? Wasn't this Jack dude a first round pick??

Originally posted by JB View Post
    What does this say about Dean? Wasn't this Jack dude a first round pick??
    I think it says more about lack of depth, which is nothing we didn’t expect.

And I think he was a second rounder.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Let me remind all of us that when Ray Rhodes drafted Jeremiah Trotter and then left him on the bench to rot his rookie season, God realized He had laid pearls before swine and He was very angry. He determined that from that time the accursed Eagles would wander the land never being able to draft a quality linebacker. This is how the likes of Barry Gardner and the bum Caver from Texas became Eagles. Then the Eagles banished Trotter and decided to ride with Mark Simoneau and God raged. This is why the Eagles draft Fredo Matthews. This is why the Eagles draft Mychal Kendricks ahead of Bobby Wagner, Lavonte David and Zack Wilson. Will I be surprised if Dean flops? I’ll be surprised if Dean works out.

Comment

Mark my words, Dean is a future candidate for the Andy Harmon/Chris T. Jones/Jamie Asher Award for guys who are injured and never heard from again.

Comment

I think we’re seeing why Dean was a third round pick.
          Last edited by art vandelay; 08-09-2023, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            Mark my words, Dean is a future candidate for the Andy Harmon/Chris T. Jones/Jamie Asher Award for guys who are injured and never heard from again.
            Add Byron Evans to the list.

Comment

Working...
            X